Monday 1 June 2015

May Empties


I don't think I've done an 'Empties' post since January.. so it's about time I cracked on.

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner £6.00 || This is by far my favourite eyeliner I've come across and this is my third one that I've used up. I will continue to buy this until I find something better (if that's possible). 

Snow Fairy Shower Gel || This isn't available from Lush until Xmas time, I still have about 4 bottles of this left - technically it isn't empty I know, but I can't get anymore out of it (trust me, I've tried). This is definitely my favourite Lush scent and I always get a little excited when it's released. 

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir £26.95 50ml || One of my favourite ever perfumes and it's all gone. Literally almost cried when I ran out of this, I'll be attempting to find this in duty free on one of my airport trips this year! It smells like berries and vanilla, in my opinion. Basically, smells amazing.

Sure Women Crystal Clear £3.39 250ml || A firm staple in my daily routine, this deodorant never lets me down - been using it for as long as I can remember. Not much else I can say tbh..

I love all my empties products this month.
What have you used up lately?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)