Monday 12 January 2015

A Mini Paperchase Haul

I am a stationary addict. Walking through the doors of Paperchase sends my heart into overdrive and this is exactly what happened when I was shopping at Christmas with the mother. I went in for sticky labels, you know the ones that stick out the top of books? So you can use them as little book marks? Yeah? Well, that's what I went in for and I spent £17. 


This might not look like a lot, but I need NONE of this. Well, I do need it, but I don't need it. You get me? I treated myself (obviously Christmas is the time for treating oneself) to a sticky notes pad, a List Book (who doesn't need one of these) and an Address Book (because obviously having a smart phone isn't enough). I brought the address book, purely because it had an owl on it, I think this was £6? So not that bad, I guess. I have written 4 contacts in it so far.. The sticky notes are what I went in for so I don't think I should be made to feel guilty about these, alright?! And finally, the List Book. I live by lists. Shopping list. Blogging list. To-Do list. Wishlist. List, list, list. I'm a list maker. How many times can we say list in one paragraph? 


MORE STICKY NOTES. All I need. Underneath those we have a sticky note pad, just incase 4 lots (plus the pad I brought) of sticky, stickyout labels weren't enough. Next we have, what I use as, a shopping list. IT EVEN HAS TICK BOXES. Ahh, life. Lastly, a bigger list pad for, uhhh, bigger lists? I have used this so many times, it's actually really useful, so I don't regret this impulse purchase at all!

Have you been to Paperchase lately?

Want to enter my first ever giveaway? It's right here!

12 comments:

  1. These items are all so pretty! I don't go to Paperchase very often, my purse is grateful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfectly acceptable to go a little crazy in Paperchase, we all do it from time to time!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paperchase! You've picked up some lovely things, I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for a list book next time I go in.

    Sammy xx
    daintyowl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with Paperchase, their stationary is just the cutest! :) The list book is so pretty :) I've just picked up a couple of notebooks from their, including one of their handprinted ones :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good bit of stationary!
    Everything you got is so cute, I must check Paperchase out more often x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god I love Paperchase! I get a little overwhelmed every time I go in because there's too many lovely things to choose from. Have you been into that shop in Meadowhall that sells rubbers (erasers whatever you call them) in loads of different shapes? I don't even use pencil so I definitely don't need a rubber but I go in every time just to admire them all haha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I don't go very often! But when I do I spend too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me feel a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes definitely :) such a good thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's by far my favourite stationary shop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, I haven't?! You need to show me this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)