Sunday 19 October 2014

The Playlist // October

Another month brings another play list. I've actually spent the last few weeks continuing to listen to my Menorca playlist that I created in August. This week I decided I wanted to listen to something a little different, so I made a new list!


Another month of chart music for me - what is going on?! I can't decide on Taylor Swift's new song, so I thought I'd slap it in a play list for me to play it a little more. I also really don't like Ed Sheeran's new album but I adore this song and I adore watching him dance in the video. Love me a ginger. I also decided I hated One Direction's new song but the next day I had it on repeat. No will power whatsoever. This month it's mostly a mix of stuff that's being played on the radio, which seems to be my thing at the moment. I'd just like to say, that when I saw that MKTO - American Dream was FINALLY on Spotify, I literally squealed like a child. I have been waiting for this to become available for weeks and weeks - fan girl moment. 

What are you listening to this month?
Anything I should add?

- Charli, xo

5 comments:

  1. I love Shake It Off! Apart from where she says 'this sick beat' as that makes me cringe every time hahaha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahah, it does make me cringe too! But I kinda like it, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swifty <3! I adore the song but I love anything by her :')

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you know how much I love her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great playlist - love all of these songs! x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)